Availability: 16 in stock
Greek by George Calombaris is a fantastic gift idea for almost any gift giving occasion.
Away from his restaurant kitchens what George Calombaris really loves to cook is the food he grew up with, food that is made with love and designed to be shared. In his exciting new cookbook, George shares his enthusiasm for all things Greek, adding modern tweaks to stamp his adventurous culinary spirit on traditional recipes.
George Calombaris is one of Australia’s most talented and respected chefs. In 2004 he was voted one of the ‘Top 40 chefs of Influence in the World’ by The Global Food and Wine Magazine, and he continues to live up to this acclaim. George owns five restaurants: The Press Club, Gazi, Hellenic Republic (Brunswick & Kew) and Mastic, and is also the mastermind behind the souvlaki bar sensation Jimmy Grants, opening stores all over Melbourne and beyond. George is the co-author of Your Place or Mine? and Cook with Us, and author of Greek Cookery from the Hellenic Heart, Georgie Porgie and The Press Club: Modern Greek Cookery. He is also a judge on MasterChef Australia.
- Greek by George Calombaris
- Bizzarri Dolci Handmade Peppery Cheddars 140g
- Organic Times Dark Chocolate Almonds 150g
- Maggie Beer Quince Paste 100g
- Charlie’s Traditional Lemon Mini Melting Moments 50g
- T2 Ten Bags Full 100g
- Stylishly presented in our Gourmet Basket Signature Gift Box finished with ribbon, tissue and gift card