Fast Food for Busy Families
Out of stock
You Save: 40.00 (32%)
The family-friendly paleo cookbook from award-winning Australian chef and restaurateur Pete Evans.
Real food, in under 30 minutes! Recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free.
Pete Evans knows that most of us don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen making meals that are good for us and that taste great too. We want food that nourishes us, but that is also easy to make (and that the kids might eat!).
The key is using herbs, spices, nuts and good fats to bring bold flavours and textures to even the simplest dishes. In Fast Food for Busy Families, Pete shares more than 100 of his favourite no-fuss meals for people on the go. This is fast food as you have never seen it before: fresh, delicious, nutrient-dense and ready in minutes.
Pete has you covered for breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and shows you quick ideas for those times when it’s hard to keep things healthy: for snacks, treats, barbecues and when entertaining. There are also tips for cutting down your time in the kitchen so that you can spend more time enjoying your meals with the people you love. All of his recipes are full of fresh vegetables, ethically farmed meats and offal, sustainable seafood, nuts and seeds, and completely free from grains, dairy, refined sugar and legumes.
It’s never been so easy to eat well, and look and feel amazing!
- Fast Food for Busy Families by Pete Evans
- Baylies Gourmet Crackers with Sesame Seeds 130g
- Simon Johnson Wasabi Peanuts 100g
- Chocolatier Deliciously Indulgent Milk and Dark Chocolate Assortment Chocolate Box 40g
- Ogilvie & Co Fine Food Merchants Mixed Olives and Roasted Peppers 115g
- Ogilvie & Co Fine Food Merchants Caramelised Balsamic Relish 115g
- Maya Sunny Honey 100% Raw Macadamia Crunch Honey 250g
- Stylishly presented in our Gourmet Basket Signature Gift Box finished with ribbon, tissue and gift card